February is the most romantic month of the year! This Valentines Day why not spoil your loved one and friends or even just spoil yourself with some mouth wateringly delicious chocolate strawberries! With our easy to follow recipe you’ll be serving up this sweet treat in no time at all.
Travel Tip: If you order chocolate strawberries at any AMResort be sure to present your Unlimited Vacation Club membership card for an exclusive discount!
Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
- 20 strawberries with stems, washed and dried
- Put the chocolate pieces into a heatproof medium bowl. Fill a medium saucepan with a couple inches of water and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat; place the bowls of chocolate over the water to melt. Continuously stir until completely smooth.
- Once the chocolate pieces are entirely melted and smooth, remove from the heat. Line a sheet pan or tray with waxed paper. Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into the chocolate bowl, lift and twist slightly, letting any extra chocolate fall back into the bowl. Set strawberries on the parchment paper. Repeat with each strawberry. Dip a fork in the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the dipped strawberries.
- Set the strawberries aside until the chocolate sets (approx. 30 minutes)
Sit back and enjoy!