Do do dream of traveling to a gorgeous destination with your pampered pup? Now you can with the newest package Paw-ty Pups at Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa!
Worry no more about leaving your fur baby behind. Breathless Riviera Cancun now welcomes small dogs on property when you book an xhale Club room category. Your perfect pooch will enjoy food water bowls, a Breathless themed dog bed, and more.
Check below a few facts to keep in mind:
- Breathless Riviera Cancun’s dog policy allows dogs under 22 lbs. (10kgs) for $50 USD per night, in xhale room categories only.
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Your fur pal is allowed only in designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the pool, fitness center, spa, retail shops, golf facilities or on the beach!
- Our furry guests may not be left alone in a guest room longer than two hours at a time or overnight – also, don’t forget to hang your “Dog Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving your pup! If there are any issues — the front desk will notify you via cell phone.
- While we can’t wait to welcome your four legged pal once you arrive, all guests are responsible for arranging transportation for their pet. Please check with your airline regarding travel with pets, including security, customs and TSA guidelines.
- Be sure to pack a special bag for your pal as well, the following are required upon check-in:
- Dog’s name, weight, age, color and breed for identification purposes during your stay.
- Up-to-date vaccination certificates from a veterinarian documenting Bordetella (more commonly known as kennel cough) and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months.
- Evidence that your fur pal has a current treatment plan for fleas and ticks
- All furry guests must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in a guest room — time to go shopping for a stylish new leash for vacation!
- Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest’s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet’s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
- Room cleaning services will only be completed if the guest is present with the dog to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort!
*Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.